P J Meli Park Aquatic Complex
Open year round
Daily: 11am - 8pm
- What do we bring?
Swim suit and a towel.
- How many kids are in each class?
Minimum is three, the max is six.
- How long are the classes?
- Is the pool open during lessons?
Yes. All lessons are done during operating hours.
- Is a lifeguard on duty?
- What is the youngest a child can be to participate in swim lessons?
Ages start from three years and up.
- Is there a deadline to register for lessons?
Registrations must be turned in three days prior to the first day of class.
- If my child passes and I already registered for the same level what do I do?
Ask to speak with a supervisor to move your child to the next level.
- What happens if there is bad weather?
We will cancel the class for the day and have two 45 minute classes.
- Will my child have the same teacher every session?
We will do our best to keep the same teacher throughout the session.
- Are the classes based on age or skill?
The classes are based on the participant's skill level.