Borough of Dormont
Aquatic Programs at Borough of Dormont
- Jacob MedvitzJES Program Coordinator
Host Your Next Pool Party at Borough of Dormont
Host a pool party or casual family get together at Borough of Dormont. You can reserve a specific area or rent out the entire facility. We provide highly trained lifeguards to assure your guests attend an event that's fun and safe.
Celebrate your next fun filled aquatic event at Borough of Dormont with Jeff Ellis Management.
Closed for the Season
- Jerica CyrDirector of Operations
- Nicholas JugovicAssistant Area Manager
Pool Paddle Fitness at Borough of Dormont Pool
This hybrid of Stand up Paddling (SUP), fitness & yoga takes your workout to a whole new level strengthening your core, challenging your balance and forcing your mind to be present in the moment. Sign up online at poolpaddlefitness.com. Students must be 14 years of age or ￼older. Classes are approximately 1 hour and cost $25 per class or $60 for a package of 3 classes. Free pool admission after class.
- Current Class Schedule:
- Monday and Wednesday
- 5:30pm - 6:30pm Pool Paddle Fitness
- 6:45pm - 7:45pm Pool Paddle Sunset Yoga
- 5:30pm - 6:30pm Pool Paddle Yoga
- 6:45pm - 7:45pm Pool Paddle Play