Beginner Swim Class
P J Meli Park Aquatic Complex
September 23rd, 2019 to October 3rd, 2019
5:30pm to 6:00pm
Class Days: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu
Registration Closes: September 20th, 2019Class # 5220
Class Level: Beginner
Open to the public
This class is for the beginner swimmer and requires no prior experience. Skills taught in this level include front and back floats, front and back glides, elementary backstroke, front crawl, backstroke, and pool safety. Some of the requirements to pass this level are that the student must swim 25 yards of front crawl, backstroke, and elementary backstroke.
Sign Up Now!
Registration for this class is closed!
P J Meli Park Aquatic Complex Swim Class FAQ
- What do we bring? Swim suit and a towel.
- How many kids are in each class? Minimum is three, the max is six.
- How long are the classes? 30 minutes.
- Is the pool open during lessons? Yes. All lessons are done during operating hours.
- Is a lifeguard on duty? Yes.
- What is the youngest a child can be to participate in swim lessons? Ages start from three years and up.
- Is there a deadline to register for lessons? Registrations must be turned in three days prior to the first day of class.
- If my child passes and I already registered for the same level what do I do? Ask to speak with a supervisor to move your child to the next level.
- What happens if there is bad weather? We will cancel the class for the day and have two 45 minute classes.
- Will my child have the same teacher every session? We will do our best to keep the same teacher throughout the session.
- Are the classes based on age or skill? The classes are based on the participant's skill level.