Each year when the warm weather months arrive aquatic facilities have to think about pool cover removal and storage. Pool maintenance services from Jeff Ellis Management makes this step of the pool opening procedures easy with our trained and dedicated staff. We ensure your pool cover is removed at the appropriate time and stored correctly.
In an effort to extend the life of your swimming pool cover and ensure it is ready in the fall, specific steps must be taken. Improper removal and storage may result in a damaged pool cover. Depending on the type of pool cover used during the fall and winter months, we generally take the following steps for pool cover removal and storage:
- Clean the pool cover of debris
- Clear the surrounding deck of debris
- Remove cover springs and screw down anchors
- Safely remove the pool cover
- Give the pool cover a thorough cleaning
- Properly fold the pool cover
- Allow the pool cover to dry and store it carefully
Pool cover removal and storage is not a one person job and it can be a challenging task if you don't have any experience. For safe and proper removal of your pool cover each year, trust Jeff Ellis Management. If you have questions about our services or would like more information, please contact us at (800) 742-8720.